Friday, July 25, 2008

Kinda Random

It's so hard to make a picture look good.
Grr....
So, yeah, I luv Twilight. ................................................................................................................................................
Okay, continuing onto a different note...Miracle Camp Continued
We had chapel twice a day, and Ambush which was pretty sweet.
The first day of Ambush was this game whose name I cannot remember.
It's like four square with extreme dodgeball.
If you got out, the guys had to do air instruments, and the girls had to have a dance off.
It was really fun.
Our first cabin night was crazy.
I couldn't sleep, so I did pushups and situps and curlups (whatever those are) and waved to see if anyone was awake and had a dance-off in our bunkbeds with my friend.
I'll post the video of what we did here soon.
It's pretty cool.
non-stop activity.
They have tubing there, and if you want it fast, they do this move called Circle of Death.
The zipline is huge.
I can't even explain it all.

1 comment:

broncko2 said...

Hay! Havn't heard from you all summer, any way new posts, new stories, Ranting over a Vampire show going down the tubes after beeing guarinteed a second season, Check it out if you find the time.

Playlist