Saturday, August 16, 2008

wuzup?

So, yeah, I'm on vacation in Tennessee right now.
It's pretty sweet.
My mom said she'd take me to Japan on a mission's trip sometime.
It sounds pretty cool, and I'm looking forward to doing some clothes shopping too.
Hmmm...courtney, you're gonna have to teach me how to speak Japanese. lol
drummer, I'm glad you're back!
Guess what?
I've managed to get lost in the tiniest room of my highschool which is also really tiny.
The Seniors were in there too, so I got really disoriented and then i got lost.
this will be interesting.
BTW, I've got a crush on a Senior from my youthgroup.
He's a jock, but he's really smart and nice too.
After we were done at youthgroup, the guy came up to me and started talking about books.
He's super obsessed with Artemis Fowl, Eragon, Eldest, (soon to be Brisingr), and the Lord of the Rings. lol
We talked about that for a while.
Did I mention he's really nice?

1 comment:

Ghostie said...

Lucky! I want to go to Japan! lol.
A girl from my church went to China on a missions trip. That would be really cool ^_^
Good luck on your crush! (lol, that sounded odd.) :P

Playlist