Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You Design (or something like that)

Hey everybody, this is Nudge.::.Twin writing for the first time this year. Amazing, right?
Anyway, so this whole story thing, I really can't post my main story on the internet. It's just not very intelligent. So, I'll finish my book around this summer and probably try to get an agent this summer. Then, I'm going to work to get published, or something like that.
I don't think anyone comes here anymore unless they want to hear music or something, which is cool with me. So, I should probably let you know what this title means. It is to be for fun. I kind of used to love posting my story Crimson Nights on this blog and want to continue some sort of story or something like that. I think it would be fun.
This time, you design the story. Now, this is a very personal blog to me, so forgive my selfishness in saying that you cannot join this blog. Rather than that, I will have you vote on what the story is to be about and at any decision making point, you will vote on what choice to make. Of course, I will incorporate many decisions for you to vote on. So, for anyone who still uses blogspot, feel free to check this story out or something.

First Vote: What genre is this story?

scifi
real life teen fiction
fantasy
mystery
horror
psychological
action
adventure

combination of several genres?

Point of View: 1st person
2nd person
3rd person


Gender of main character: girl / boy

2 comments:

Ghostie said...

Psychological horror/thriller would be awesome! I'm a sucker for anything in that genre. :D
I think third person would be cool, but maybe I'm just saying that because whenever I write a book/story, it's always in first person, and I'm growing tired of that point of view.
Can't wait to read what you come up with, and good luck with finding an agent/publisher!

Just another face in the crowd said...

I prefer sci-fi or fantasy to be honest. But it's up to you. ^^

Good luck with everything!

Playlist